Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

The Idea of light "reflection"

Today,on the way home back, I found a restaurant which had really interesting lighting effect!
Glasses are hung from the ceiling and the lights which are equipped on opposite side lit them.


The light itself is mere glass which has red transparent plastic sheet inside. 
 Projector lilting the wall.


This is a wine bar in Shinjyuku,Tokyo.
Marugo
http://www.bar-maru5.com/

This restaurant has another type of interior space.
This is the entrance.

In this case, wine glass is used as the shade of the lamp!


How unique!

My Opinion
I found this restaurant by chance. When I passed in front of this restaurant.
I can't help stopping walking because of those interesting lights.
Unique design has power to bring customers in!

No comments:

Post a Comment