Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Tea break: my restaurant menu idea

This doesn't have nothing to do with Interior but I can't help posting this picture which my friend posted on facebook.
(http://stat.ameba.jp/user_images/20120520/20/machipon-ponpon/73/f7/j/o0800053311983818609.jpg)

As you can see, this is a bear-shaped rice ball (seasoned with tomato paste) and thin egg seat! My friend's sister has made this for my friend's birthday dinner! I want a sister like her!

My opinion
 I think it would be really interesting if such kinds of dish is served at the restaurant as secret dishes. These dishes are not sited on the menu but you can order it if you know the existence of them. The restaurant would be paid attention by word-of-mouth. People can't help taking a picture of them and sharing them like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment