Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Design of "Daily use"

Today I listened to the radio and I heard about new restaurant offering healthy cuisine in Tokyo.
The cuisine there is cooked based on Japanese medical method.
The owner said "I want people to use this restaurant as a daily use so that they become healthier and healthier! Therefore, we made an effort to make the price reasonable."
Yes. The cost sounds relatively reasonable but I was wondered if the interior design of this restaurant was suitable for daily use. 

The image of Japanese medical method is "stiff" and "expensive" for most of us.  I think that the designer of this restaurant might not have been able to throw away the image of it.Even though owner emphasized on "daily use".


http://tabelog.com/tokyo/A1317/A131703/13146052/dtlphotolst/P14575647/?smp=1&ityp=3

For my taste, the image of "daily use " is this one↓
http://tabelog.com/hyogo/A2803/A280301/28004066/dtlphotolst/P9757672/?ityp=3&smp=1

wood,bright, not designed furniture which aren't likely to be exhibited at Milano salone.
 rusticity, Unsophistication which gives us comfy atmosphere


But I can bet that it's depend on people.




No comments:

Post a Comment